Stereo, 6-speaker, 2021+ BRONCO
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Upgrade your 21-22 Bronco speaker system with this stereo upgrade kit for the new Ford Bronco equipped with the base 6-speaker system. This kit includes all the connectors, harnesses, speakers and amp to swap out the factory Bronco speakers with upgraded Audison speakers. No need to cut, splice or solder the factory wiring harness when using this kit.
- Audison AP2 50W speakers for dash with included mounting brackets
- Audison AP6.5 210W speakers for 6.5" kick panel speakers with included mounting brackets
- Audison APX4 2-way 120W speakers for rear 4" pods
- Four (4) factory female connectors with pre-wired speaker leads and spade connectors for dash speakers
- Optional: 520W 4-ch Audison SR 4.300 amplifier with front and rear wire harness made specifically for Bronco fitment
- Optional: Subwoofer: JBL BassPro Go Removable Subwoofer with Bluetooth, Audison 8" Active Subwoofer w/ enclosure or Audison 10" Active Subwoofer w/ enclosure
This stereo upgrade will greatly enhance the sound system of your new Bronco. When paired with the optional amplifier and subwoofer your newly upgraded Bronco stereo will give you a heightened listening experience top up or top down.
Fits all 2021-22 Ford Bronco base models (Base, Big Bend and Black Diamond) equipped with the factory 6-speaker system. Based on amplifier wire harness design: Amplifier mounting location is designed to be under the drivers front seat. Subwoofer location is designed to be mounted in the rear cargo area on the drivers side. Harness is designed to 4-door model lengths, when fitted in 2-door models the rear wire harness will have excess length that can be trimmed or left as-is depending on installer preference.